We recognize the necessity of protecting the User Information, including user’s personal information, and believes it is our responsibility to properly manage and safeguard such information.
■ Personal Information
Personal information is defined as any information pertaining to an individual, including its name, birthday, telephone number, email address, shipping address, place of employment, credit card information and any other information by which a person can be identified.
■ How Personal Information is Collected and Used
We may only use and collect user’s personal information for the specific purposes listed below. Personal information is provided to us at the User’s sole discretion, and by doing so the User is deemed to acknowledge that we may use the information for the following purposes.
(1) Delivery of merchandise purchased on this website;
(2) Analysis of likes and interests of the User and provision of advertising information deemed valuable or necessary, such as new product information;
(3) Detection and reduction of fraud or credit risk;
(4) Contact with the User to confirm or request information as necessary in accordance with business operation;
(5) Treatment of the User’s inquiries regarding the Service;
(6) Provision, maintenance, protection and improvement of the Service, including but not limited to acceptance of registration for the Service, identification and record of user settings that are related to the Service;
(7) addressing a violation of rules, regulations or policies relating to the Service; and
(8) notice of modification to the change of terms and conditions of the Service including the policies relating to the Service.
(9) asking uses for comments and impressions regarding the Services
■ Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
We shall not provide any third party (including the same outside Japan) with personal information contained in the User Information without the prior consent of the User, except where such provision is required due to any of the following circumstances:
(1) We authorize such third party to handle the personal information in whole or in part to the extent necessary to accomplish the purpose of the use;
(2) The personal information is provided through a business transfer by way of merger or other similar transactions;
(3) The personal information is provided to an affiliated party or a provider of an information collection module;
(4) We are required to cooperate with governmental organizations or their agents to perform their duties or obligations pursuant to applicable laws and regulations, and such performance is likely to be precluded if the consent of the User must be obtained; and
(5) We are required to provide the personal information pursuant to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other applicable laws and regulations.
■ Managing Personal Information
All User information provided to us will be stored exclusively at the secure hosting platform Amazon Web Services. To ensure the data of the personal information is completely controlled within a highly safe, secure, and regulatory compliant environment, and all data hosting is conducted under the most rigid security regulations.
In order to prevent the leak, loss, or destruction of the personal information, we have a person is responsible for the management and protection of the personal information, and will endeavor to safely protect as well as maintain correct and current personal information.
■Disclosure of Personal Information
Upon request from the User to disclose its personal information, we shall, without delay, disclose such information (or, in the event of non-existence of such personal information, notify the User to that effect) to the User after confirming that the request is made by the User itself, to the extent required to do so under the applicable laws and regulations.
■ Information Retrieval, Correction, and Deletion
In the event that the User wishes to request the retrieval, correction, or deletion of information provided by the User, we will handle the User’s inquiry as expediently as possible. Furthermore, the User may withdraw its consent with respect to the treatment of its User Information by us and terminate its account of the Service at any time.
■ Security and Encryption
Should the User provides its personal information to us, all data input and transferred will be protected by SSL encryption to ensure that the data of the information is handled in a secure manner, meaning that all transmissions between the User’s web browser and our server are encrypted and sent securely.
■ Google Analytics to Track Site Usage
■ Redressing Grievances
If the User believes that its personal information is not being handled in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), it is within its rights to report this grievance to the proper regulatory authority. The regulatory authority will keep the User informed on the case progress and final ruling regarding its complaint.
■ How to access personally identifiable information
If the User has any questions about or any requests for the access to the User’s personal information, the User may contact us as follows. Unless the User contacts in the following manners, We may not respond to the User’s request as the case may be.